EJK

Discussion in 'TR650' started by Biff Malibu, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Coltx Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR 650 Tierra
    Other Motorcycles:
    HD FLSTC, Duke 390
    Thank you very much. Time to back-read and gather those settings.
  2. rww Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tr650
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati, Cagiva Kaw Zuki Honda

Will do...right now it runs better with the green at 4 but it will be 80-90 here soon so the 3.5 is a touch lean in the mornings and I think it will be a touch rich in the hot times......so for me and the set it and forget it factor its just right......I hope
  3. V8Astro Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Strada / 2008 SMR510
    Other Motorcycles:
    Suzuki GS500, Yamaha TR125L
    I had good luck with settings 3-1.5-.5-.5-7-2. Rode great for two weeks. Then yesterday morning it shit the bed on the way to work. I was in traffic and it bogged and I caused a clusterfck. Great.

I contacted Dobeck about having it put back to the BMW calibration. We'll see if they even respond to my emails. They certainly don't like calling me back.

If not next step is installing it in the trash can and trying the XIED which seems to work without the fuss
  4. rww Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tr650
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati, Cagiva Kaw Zuki Honda
    Well its getting warmer (75 ) and I am having no troubles at all with 3.5-.5-.5-.5-8-.5......looks like all she needs is some fuel in the green band.
  5. Nick780 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650 Strada
    Other Motorcycles:
    83 Suzuki GS400E
    I've given up on trying to wrap my head around what's going on with the EJK, just focused on one setting at time and moved up/down until it felt best.Smooth accel, no jerking into engine braking and no decel popping: 3 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 8 - 0.5
    Louisbiker likes this.
  6. jodie Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    terra 650
    Other Motorcycles:
    ducati monster, kymco 500 xciting
    removed my EJK.. its perfect for city rides.. but i could never get the feuling right on long trips.. even if i did at times, it would change.. :(
    since im using my husky for out of town trips the stalling was not that bad..

also i have a dyno boost by magnun tuning. ill try that out instead.. :)
    engineerk9 likes this.