Husqvarna BMW Canada

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Planepower, Apr 27, 2012.

1. LBM. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    1975 Honda CB550F
    I tryed to order a temp senser this weekend for my 2011 te310 (Getting a little fussy on a hot restart) Was told at the dealer they cannot order husky parts through normal channels but some husky regional sales rep or manager will do what he can to get my part. So at least around here, their trying to satisfy customers. Hope this parts supply problem gets resolved soon.

2011 te310 at 34.3h (NL Canada)
  2. North Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te610
    Other Motorcycles:
    530 ktm 1200GS
    Thanks.

I sent an email to Husky North America last week and they did reply to me with infor on American shops were I can buy parts, kudos to them.

I still have heard nothing back from Husky International.
  3. GOLIATH526 Husqvarna
    AA Class

As of yesterday afternoon we are set up and good to go with Husqvarna here in Canada. Shipping out of the U.S. warehouse......they say 2 days.....we shall see......sucks that it was legal issues that slowed us all down......
    North likes this.
  4. LBM. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    1975 Honda CB550F
    Ordered the engine temp senser on the 14th, got a call from my dealer (Fun-n-Fast ltd.) on the 19th, picked up the senser two days later . Not to bad!!
    LBM.
    2011 TE310
    ray_ray and North like this.
  5. GOLIATH526 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yep, parts in 3 business days now!
    56on449 and North like this.
  6. North Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te610
    Other Motorcycles:
    530 ktm 1200GS
    That's good news.
  7. Falco Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW F800 GS
    Not yet in Quebec city. My bike is at my dealer and waiting for a fuel pump and the bike have less than 15 hour on it.

For now i'm less than impress with my Husky and the canadian compagny.
  8. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Living within a radius of about 5 miles from the main BMW factory and headquarters here in Berlin ... it still takes about a fortnight to get Husky parts from a mail order dealer some two hundred miles away.
  9. 56on449 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Summer: Ontario, Canada / Winter: Arizona, USA
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 TX300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 BMW R1200GS
    THAT'S GREAT! :) Does this also include special parts like the the red gas cap for the 449?
  10. GOLIATH526 Husqvarna
    AA Class

As long as they have it on the shelf.....still waiting to get set up so we can do orders direct and check stock....right now we go through our reps.....but still pretty quick......drop me a line or email me at the shop and we'll see what we can do......parts@cameron-cycle.com
  11. GOLIATH526 Husqvarna
    AA Class

just realized who you are.......pretty fast for 56! LOL
  12. 56on449 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 TX300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 BMW R1200GS
    Please order a Gas Cap and lets see how it works.
    Thanks.
  13. 56on449 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 TX300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 BMW R1200GS
    Well it has been mentioned that the bike looks faster with me standing beside it, than me riding it.:lol:
  14. Ultra54 Husqvarna
    B Class

My god...... I parked my 2011 Te 250 in the back of the garage after trying to get it to run half assed and haven't looked at it or anything to do with Husqvarna for 3 months and now I realize I'm stuck with it for ever .... :( . I first noticed Scott jumped ship when I visited his site when I was contemplating begging him to take this heap back on a trade on even a older KTM he may have had layin around. 2 tanks of gas through it and I'd feel like a shyster trying to deal this thing. Anyone who'd test drive it would walk away shaking their head anyway . To top it off now the dealer market has crumbled .......wow......what a strange feeling to know you just lost 7500 bucks.
  15. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi Jack. I am not dead, but I am no longer dealing with Husqvarna Motorcycles. My farewell was as politically correct as I could be. Perhaps some day, the rest of the story will come out when the swelling from my bit lip goes down.

I am still going to be selling some bikes but admittedly on a much smaller scale and dealing preferably with people I already know.

Let me know what you are going to be looking for and I am sure that we can work something out to take that TE back on trade. My old email address still is active. I am hardly on this site anymore so email is the best way to reach me.

Take Care
    Scott
  16. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!
    Got an e-mail from my local husky dealer the other day saying "liquidation sale on all husqvarna models and parts in stock". Curious, I went down there to see why. Talked to a friend there and apparently husqvarna north america is reducing the amount of dealers in canada and my local dealer is one that they are not doing business with any-more:(! I will be buying what I can from them to "stock-up" before they are out of stock on parts for my bike and then I will probably order things from the U.S. Luckily I do my own mechanical work but I feel for those who don't have the ability to work on their bikes and have no dealer close by to service their bikes that they spent hard-earned money on. I think that things like this are very detrimental to sales of these bikes and will be leaving a sour taste in many people's mouths:mad:! My 2 cents for the day.:cheers:
    ray_ray likes this.
  17. RobbieL Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    10' TXC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    11' SMS630
    Husky riders in Canada have nothing to worry about, I have 1000's of parts in stock at competitive prices and am ordering parts in almost daily. I am a factory trained tech with years of experience and a full service shop in southwestern Ontario.

Rob
    roblang@rogers.com
    Motosportz, Ruffus, ray_ray and 2 others like this.
  18. motomaniac Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 RMZ450 2005YZ250 2001 EXC300
    Anybody heard if Husky is going to pay out the 2011 contingency awards??????
  19. 56on449 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 TX300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 BMW R1200GS
    BMW Canada has sorted out the parts issue here in Canada, I order parts from my dealer in Peterborough, Ontario on Tuesday and they arrived at the dealer on Thursday. If your have a problem getting parts try www.cameron-cycle.com/
  20. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

I just got my official "go f-ck yourself" letter from BMW/Husqvarna Canada today saying that even though Husqvarna Italy never paid any of the rebates to BMG, that they will not redirect the money to the dealers who were relying on it to pay their bills. I am not surprised by this but the fact that they kept stringing me along since April pisses me off more than anything.