Husqvarna Dealers Meeting

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Mike Kay, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

So what did they say about the '09 TE 610? Why not a word of it anywhere?

Pulled pork? Bar B que chicken? Local shine? Nice. :thumbsup:

pics?
  2. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    G450X, HP2E, 10 R12ADV, GasGas280
    We have soooo many pics it's hard to sort through them at the moment, didn't get too many of the after ride party, but alot throughout the day.

As for the TE610, HSQ are asking for 09 orders from the dealers, however to my knowledge there is not a production run scheduled or committed to yet, guess they'll wait and see how many 09 orders they receive and maybe that will shake some production time loose.
  3. Mootak Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks again to the guys at BMW Atlanta for all the efforts this weekend and to Ralph (land owner).

Lots of good news on the way. Husqvarna is on the move!

Later,
    Jeff Tasky
  4. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

I was afraid of that.

Looking forward to some pics.
  5. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Just landed and got home .All i can say is what a great time and what good news is comming from Husky
    Worth the 6000 mile round trip.I took pictures now i will work on posting them and a
    full storie.One quick note i along with a lot of people there sure liked the CR 125 in the woods first time i ever rode in the trees now i have some ided what you east coast guys do .But you knew i would like the 125 where ever i rode it
  6. ramz Husqvarna
    B Class

Screw the pics, give us the date, the date. :excuseme:

WHEN are the '09s gonna hit the US shops? :confused:
  7. Up-tite Husqvarna
    Pro Class

November? Later George
  8. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Off road bikes will be here in November. Street legal models probably not til the new year.
  9. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

See everything was fine.:D

BlipBlip
  10. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

All but a new contingency program to assist as an incentive to get a Husky. They NEVER seem to have that info released BEFORE the bikes hit the shores. The current program expired OCT 3 2008. some are still finishing their season and others in the warmer areas are getting ready to start theres............if your reading husky........get the website and info up so the masses can be touched and the dealers can concentrate on the bikes and the service and not have to also do so much of the industry "town hall" info spreading.
  11. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    G450X, HP2E, 10 R12ADV, GasGas280
    The new contigency program was announced and it's very similar to the previous plan, although from this point forward you need to be on a 2008 or 2009 to be elligible for it. I didn't see anything new in the program that raised an eyebrow from last years.

The website is also an issue for the HSQ NA folks. HSQ Italy feels that the USA can just use the English version of the IT site, however USA specific bikes are not reflected and the specs that are listed are all metric which poses an issue for the general USA audience IMHO. Then there is the issue of MSRP pricing not being posted either to give potential and existing customers food for thought.
  12. ramz Husqvarna
    B Class

The Husky NA site also had a lot of downloadable manuals; the IT site doesn't have any as far as I can find. Hall's is the only site in the US with any manuals and theirs are all parts catalogs only.

The amount of timely info on the IT site is embarrassingly minuscule. Hardly any is US relevant. The IT site seems to be more of a 'presence' than a real source of info.

If they'd just reactivate the old US site, it would be a good start.
  13. tommie d Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Twenty one and counting
    Other Motorcycles:
    Two Honda's
    Any word or talk of the Mini Bikes?