TC250 in Mar Dirt Rider MX 250 shootout

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by robertaccio, Jan 25, 2012.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Those wrists injuries can be a life-long pain generator ... I have bones broken in my throttle side wrist and every ride it hurts more and more till I stop for the day. The good part is, the pain goes away pretty much over night and the next day it is not so bad ...

Good luck on the healing...

--

Maybe you have not noticed, but other than you and me, there just is not any 250cc riders here or at least they do not post much.

And, that bike looks brand new!!!
  2. R-J van Hulst Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125 + 40 = WB 165 and a SM165
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 400 Vtec 3
    Maybe you have not noticed, but other than you and me, there just is not any 250cc riders here or at least they do not post much.

And, that bike looks brand new!!!

:D you don't know it yet but there is a 165 out there that don't want you to have a 250 four stroke :p

if you only sample one :rolleyes:

Nice bike by the way:thumbsup:

Robert-Jan
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

There is two TC250 riders in my area. My son and his 2013 TC250 and my 2010 TC260; awesome bikes :applause:.
    TemecuCoastie and ray_ray like this.
  4. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Oh, I'm pretty sure he is the proud owner of a NEW 2014 TC250.
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    There are 4 250s in my area and I own them all ... Ride'em on streets, tracks, and trails ... This is why I own Huskies ... The WR250 is the go-to bike ... It'll be here when those 4ts need to be parked ..
  6. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    Anyone that has ever drag raced knows that the fastest (whatever) is the one that's operating at max capacity at the end of the strip. It has nothing left. Probably why at this years NW Gathering, I was faster (according to GPS stats) on the TXC250 than I was on my TC450 on the same trail loop.

And that's why I bought a TXC250 :)
  7. bagoo Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    considering a TC 250 13
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX 250 F
    Today I have been riding a bit and there is a lot of things I like about the bike,like cornering and higher seat compared to KX250F. But there are things where it lacks a lot. It doesnt start as easy and when I try to move it stalls very easily,once its moving it has more than enough lowend torque. Is there anything I can do with it? Is it possible to remap stock ecu and how?
  8. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    A JD Tuner will help that a lot. There's an extensive thread in the carb/fi section on tuning the 250s. I've got a JD on mine, it helps, but it didn't completely get rid of it. I've found that if I can keep the idle program from activating (by blipping the throttle intermittently), it doesn't burp or fart when rolling on the throttle.