PNW Husky event. Bend, OR. Oct. 15-16, 2010

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by PC., Aug 9, 2010.

1. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    :lol: I tried to keep you company by riding my KTM over to your camp :D I felt like a criminal! Yeah, we should get a CA ride the works, shouldn't we?

A good riding buddy of ours (Manic here) just ordered up a 2011 310. He rides a YZ250F now and rails on that thing so I think he's really going to like the 310. Eric rode Mo's `10 310 and thought it was a total blast!

WoodsChick
  2. roostafish Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WR 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 KTM 350 XCF
    My crew didn't go unscathed either. Saturday I took my kids out, and my youngest (11yrs) pasted his mighty DRZ 110 into a tree while jumping some whoops. I left the Chuckwagon WR 250 on the side of the trail and rode him back to camp, fortunately only a few miles. A trip to Bend showed a broken left radius for the poor guy, but at least he gets to wear a cast to school!
  3. xymotic Husqvarna
    AA Class

Jeeze, sorry to hear bout that. At least he did it doing something cool:D
  4. lineman12345678 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I cant find a link to the video footage.:excuseme:
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
  6. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    :(
    Oh, man! I'm sorry to hear about that! But if he's like most 11-year-olds I know, he'll heal completely before your very eyes and will be showing off that cast at school tomorrow like a trophy :) Give him our best, ok? Hey, check this out:cool:

[IMG]

The original post was deleted by PC and the link was removed. I, in turn, removed the link from my quote as a courtesy to PC.

WoodsChick
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    That sucks, Must have been right after you left our camp, those kids were trying hard to wait for you to get done BSing. We took off right after that and thats when i had my head on. Tell the little guy chicks dig scars. :cheers:
  8. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

After we left Your camp we ran across those guys.. they were watching Dad clean an uphill (seatbounce and all real thing of beauty) I turned to one of them and said do it just like that :)

He says my bike won't even go that fast :lol: I didn't want to mention the lack of suspension also :lol:
  9. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    When he was chatting with us you could see they were so chopping at the bit to ride. :thumbsup: Good stuff.
  10. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    A buddy of mine who's involved with legal stuff advised that I remove the video from public sites. His concern was the other riders insurance company is not going to be happy paying out big surgeon fee's and will look for any way to pass the buck.

I do have the vid hosted on a private site and password protected. If anyone would like to see it then please pm me.

And if anyone has an update on rpmguy then please advise. I've pm'd him, but I imagine it'll be a while before he's able to see it and respond.
  11. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    I've PM'd him as well. Will let y'all know if I hear anything.

WoodsChick
  12. MoombaRdr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr250
    PC. Glad that we were there to help you two guys out of there, everyone worked together, lucky we got cell service and were close to the road, but we wish you could of met the TJR guy's another way. Take care.
  13. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    RPMguy, I'll buy your amazing motor to help pay the bills. :thumbsup:

Really sorry to hear of this. I had met RPMguy the day before and he let me ride his 08 CR144 PC hit. That bike is the single fastest 125/144 i have ridden by a long shot. CR ignition, shaved head, .05 base gasket, advanced ignition, 100% race gas and that bike feels like 250. Amazing. I have some work to do.

Heal up quick buddy. Chatted with your friends some Sunday, great bunch it seems. :cheers:
  14. motosapiens Husqvarna
    A Class

When I was hit my insurance company had me fill out forms a couple times relating to the other rider, basically trying to figure out who they could sue. I told them (truthfully) I didn't know who he was and never saw him again. We were both hurt and therefore too preoccupied to trade information.
  15. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

What Happened to RPMguy ?

missed this...
  16. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    He got in a head-on collision and broke his wrist. He had surgery yesterday morning.

It was way cool meeting you, Kevin!

WoodsChick
  17. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks WoodsChick ! great meeting all of you guys also. So PC, MotorSportz and RPM guy all had head ons ? Brutal.....
  18. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    PC and RPMguy were in the same one...

Later,
  19. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    yep and one other guy that hit me on YZF450.

Good meeting you. You look almost exactly like a friend of mine i did not see a ton (ride acquaintance) and i was wondering if you were Dave before you introduced yourself.

there was one more casualty.... Jake? :D there pix somewhere. :lol:

oh look, i found it...

[IMG]

Anyone want to guess what Jake is doing here? Did he loose something? Hint, it kept him from riding Saturday.
  20. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Jake looked like he was in rough shape... :cheers:

good meeting you too :thumbsup: